|Map of Hong Kong Polytechnic University||MTR System Map|
Transportation to The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
1. From Hong Kong Airport
By MTR Airport Express
- Take the Airport Express to Kowloon Station (HK$ 90).
- Take a taxi to the University (about HK$ 80).
By Air Bus
- Take the bus A21(HK$ 33) and get off at the final stop Hung Hom Station.
- Walk to the PolyU campus.
- From the airport to PolyU taxi stand costs about HK$230.
- You may wish to show the taxi driver the destination: PolyU Campus (紅磡 香港理工大學).
2. From Checkpoints
If you are from Chinese Mainland, you may arrive first at ShenZhen. There are several Checkpoints to enter Hong Kong. From Lo Wu (6:30-24:00) and FuTian (6:30-22:30), you can take a MTR train to Hung Hom Station directly and walk to the university (Exit A or D).
You can also come to Hong Kong through the checkpoints: HuangGang (24 hr) or Shenzhen Wan (6:30-24:00).