Publication opportunityThe papers presented at the conference will be published in the proceedings, and selected papers will be recommended to the refereed journal: Lexicography: Journal of AsiaLex.
Subscribers to the journal will automatically become members of ASIALEX thus entitling them to 35% reduction of the conference fee.
Abstracts are invited for individual papers on the following or any other related areas:
- dictionary and ELT;
- dictionary compilation in the digital era;
- the role of corpus in reference science;
- dictionary, corpus and Asian languages;
- multimedia and multifunction of dictionary;
- dictionary and culture; and
- terminology, phraseology and neologisms. (Any other contribution related to the topic of the conference will be welcomed.)
- The medium of the conference is English.
- The abstract should not exceed 300 words(excluding references).
- Please follow the abstract template.
- Abstract submission is to email firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: ASIALEX_Abstract_submission).
- Paper is to be submitted to email email@example.com. Please use the paper template. The maximum words for the full paper is 5000.
Deadline for abstract submission: 15 Feb, 2015
Notice of acceptance by email: 30 March, 2015
Deadline for FULL paper submission: 10 May 2015